Written by an experienced affiliate marketer and Internet entrepreneur, the “No-Bullshit Guide to Affiliate Marketing” is exactly that: a guide to setting up a website that will give you consistent, passive income. There are no programming skills required–just a willingness to try new things, experiment, and persevere.
The book was written to help out anyone who is frustrated with reading useless and out-dated advice, both online and in print. There are no upsells here–just content, straight and to the point.
The book contains 15 chapters, covering every aspect of setting up a successful affiliate website.
– Niche Selection (identifying the ideal topic for your website)
– How to Assess Your Competition
– How to Quickly Create an Affiliate Website
– Basics of Affiliate Marketing
– Working with Affiliate Programs
– How to Create Useful and Popular Content
– Promoting Your Site Effectively
– A Crash Course in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Scaling Your Traffic and Revenues
… and much more.
If you have ever wanted to make money online, this is your chance to get started and make it happen. We’re still living in the golden era of the Internet–there’s plenty of money to be made for anyone who wants it bad enough. Will you take action?
Believe it or not, there’s a piece of the giant Internet pie with your name on it. There’s a niche where you can excel… and be handsomely rewarded for it. The book covers this in detail–identifying how to match your natural passions and interests with what has a good chance of making money. Yes, you can have it both ways–work on something you love AND get paid.
With the knowledge and advice contained in the book, you’ll be well on your way to claiming YOUR share of the web.
Are you ready to take the first step towards financial freedom?