(If Video Doesn’t Play Automatically, Click The Play Button To Watch A Special Video From Dr. Steve G. Jones!)
Holistic marketing Certification
(Certified by the AUNLP)
This program will allow you to become a “Certified Holistic Marketer”
This program focuses on two aspects of marketing:
Confidence – Breaking through your barriers. In order to get you from where you are, with little or no products and little or no sales, to where you want to be: Making money while you sleep by selling products online. I am going to spend the first part of day one with you breaking through your barriers.
Focus – Getting clear on what you are going to sell, based on your unique skills.
Coal with enough pressure turns to diamonds. Let Steve help you turn your business into a gem!
Dates: You may start anytime.
Pace: Three weeks is the shortest allowable
completion time. One year is the longest allowable completion
$675 SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE – $10 (includes 11 video training modules and a 100-page course e-book)
Registration deadline: Limited time.
Cancellation policy: Within 60 days.
What You Will Learn: how to take the skills and knowledge you already have or are learning and make more money in your practice and online.
What will the certificate look like? Is there a sample?
When I talk with people about what they are doing in terms of marketing, I usually hear the same things:
- “I have a friend who is going to build a website for me, but they haven’t gotten around to it yet.”
- “I would like to sell products online, and I even have a few ideas for products, but I haven’t recorded any yet and I’m not sure how to sell them once I do.”
- “I’m writing a book on my topic, it should be out next year.”
This program is designed to get you to let go of imaginary boundaries and get totally focused and committed to:
- Becoming confident in who you are as a holistic practitioner.
- Getting focused on creating five products based on your knowledge.
- Producing those five products (ebooks, videos, or audios)
- Selling those five products online.
“This program is not about becoming a marketing mastermind alone! This is about sharing your gifts and giving back! It is about helping others and generating wealth doing what you love. The more you help others the more wealth you will generate. Become a pioneer in your field!”
– Steve G. Jones
Instructor: Steve G. Jones has over 20 years experience as a certified clinical hypnotist, both teaching hypnosis students and working with clients. His list of former clients includes: Danny Bonaduce, Jeraldine Saunders (creator of the Love Boat TV series), Tom Mankiewicz (writer of Superman the movie), and many other celebrities.
Steve’s qualifications include:
- Top Selling Author
- Has Written over 22 books on Hypnosis
- Best Selling Certification Programs
- NLP Certification
- Life Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Numerology and More!
- Creator of over 9,000 Hypnosis Recordings
- Has been featured on TruTV, CNN, Fox News, CBS and NBC
Steve has served on the board of directors of the American Lung Association in Los Angeles, California. He is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotists, founder of the American Alliance of Hypnotists, member of the International Registry of Clinical Hypnotists, associate member of the APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998), has presented his hypnosis research at the American Council of Hypnotists Examiners, received the President’s appreciation award for his outstanding contributions to the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, is a member of the American Board of Hypnosis, member of Who’s Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges, member of Pi Lambda Theta International Honor Society and Professional Association in Education, member of Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society, member of the Golden Key Honor Society, recipient of the National Leadership Award from the United States National Congressional Committee, received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida, received a master’s degree in education from Armstrong Atlantic and State University, received the educational specialist degree from Georgia Southern University, and is currently a doctoral candidate in education at Georgia Southern University.
Module 1: Daily Habits for marketing Success
Module 2: Following Through with Ideas (Persistence)
Module 3: Tap into your Confident Self (to Become a marketing Guru)
Module 4: Facing your Fears Concerning marketing your Services
Module 5: How to Brand Yourself As the Leader in your Field
- Specific examples of the correct and incorrect way to develop your brand
- How to determine the title you will use to promote yourself in your field
- How to determine your target market
- Know what details should be included on your business card, website, brochures, etc.
Module 6: Keeping your Branding Simple
- How to get more clients than you ever imagined possible
- How to deliver products and services to your target market
- How to maintain your focus on your specific brand
Module 7: How to Market Yourself
Module 8: Product Development
- Steve discusses the step-by-step procedure for taking ideas that already exist online and adding your personal touch to them
- Importance of creating and selling CD’s, mp3’s, ebooks, physical books, videos, etc.
- Where to purchase background music for recordings and videos
- An easy to use guide for determining how many modules to create per program
- Pricing and FTC regulations
Module 9: Product Analysis
- An analysis of 5 product ideas showing how to take them from being basic product ideas to ideas that will generate money for the rest of your life
- An analysis of the benefits of producing and selling both ebooks and physical books
- The importance of having numerous programs for sale
- An analysis of the importance of the number of modules in each program
- Discover which product formats are seen as having higher value and therefore deserving your focus
Module 10: Certification and Instruction
- How to create certification programs that you can sell to other professionals in your field
- The important difference between the creation of an instruction product and a certification program
- How to turn your expertise into a certification course that will yield income forever
- How to budget your time and money so that you can quickly and easily product high quality certification programs
Module 11: Courses: Types, Hours and Pricing
- A detailed analysis of how to create online courses
- The ideal length of time for an online course that you will create and sell
- How to create in-person and online courses
- An analysis of the high demand for certification programs, why they are so wildly popular and how you can financially benefit from this trend
- How to determine the ideal price for any product that will allow it to sell in any economic situation
“Since I decided to take your course and pursue this path, things have truly opened up for me. I found an office that is in a great location that works perfectly with my business plan for a hypnotherapy clinic. I will be in practice within one month 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration.”
– Joseph Speranzella
“I can see why Steve G. Jones is the leader in his field. He has a tremendous wealth of knowledge which he shares in a very straightforward manner. Oh, and did I mention, it’s nice making over $100/hour while helping people, too!”
– J.T. Manchester, New Hampshire
“I attended one of Steve’s classes in the 80’s and thought he was great then…now he’s purely brilliant!!”
– E.G. Kent, England
7 FAST ACTION VIDEO BONUSES
– Bonus Video #12: Branding, Part A
– Bonus Video #13: Branding, Part B
– Bonus Video #14: Branding, Part C
– Bonus Video #15: Products, Part A
– Bonus Video #16: Products, Part B
– Bonus Video #17: Products, Part C
– Bonus Video #18: Products, Part D
Holistic marketing Certification Training FAQs
Q: Is your certification accepted everywhere
in the World?
A: Yes. To the best of our knowledge, at this
time, our certification is accepted everywhere.
Q: Will I need any other training in order to
practice Holistic marketing besides your course?
A: No. Our course is all you will need.